Thursday, March 27, 2008

CABLES FOR DUMMIES.

Find out how many stitches you want to work cables on and make sure its an even number.
My example pattern is worked over 8 sts.


(Right Cable)
STEP 1:

P2,SL2 ON CBL NDL(BACK)
STEP 2:
K2

STEP 3:

K2 OFF CBL NDL,P2

YOU HAVE JUST MADE YOUR FIRST RIGHT CABLE!

(LEFT CABLE)
STEP 1:
P2,SL2 ON CBL NDL(FRONT)

STEP 2:


K2

STEP 3:


K2 OFF CBL NDL,P2


WOW. YOU HAVE JUST KNITTED A RIGHT AND LEFT CABLE NEEDLE. DO YOU SEE HOW EASY IT IS???

DesignsbyHayley

3 comments:

Clea said...

how do i prevent holes in a cable

belleparas said...

I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.

www.n8fan.net

andrea chiu said...

Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com